Tuesday, April 21, 2009

New Lighthouse Blog

Today I came across a new lighthouse blog that I wanted to share with my readers. Yes, I know that by sharing this, I risk losing followers. The competition for readership is fierce. Just ask Ashton Kutcher. I especially run the risk of losing followers because of who writes this new blog - Jeremy D' Entremont. For lighthouse enthusiasts, you will probably recognize the name. Jeremy is, in my opinion, the premier lighthouse historian and photographer. He launched his new blog on April 1, 2009.

In addition to his duties as a lighthouse photographer and historian, Jeremy is the 1st VP of the American Lighthouse Foundation and the operations manager for the Friends of Portsmouth Harbor Lighthouse. His long list of titles inlcude author and lighthouse preservationist. Truly an American gem when it comes to lighthouses.

Jeremy's blog, New England Lighthouses, will provide history, news and commentary on the lighthouses of New England. Please add Jeremy's blog to your follower list. I know I will.

1 comment:

Lighthouser said...

Wow, thanks for your kind words and support; they're sincerely appreciated. I see the new blog site as another way to spread the word about lighthouse history and preservation. I hope I'll see you and some of your followers at lighthouse events this year!